Since 1961, CALAS/ACSAL has been serving a diverse membership of over 1,000 Technicians, veterinarians, members of animal care committees and others who care for animals in research settings across Canada.
Important information regarding membership renewals:
- Reset your login credentials: When logging into the new website for the first time please search for your email address by clicking here. All members will be asked to re-set their login credentials for security purposes.
- Renewals: CALAS/ACSAL will not be mailing any renewal notices for 2020. In order to renew your membership, please login to your member profile. You will be able to download and print your invoice directly. All renewals must be done online with the exception of institutional and business memberships. *Please note: Institutional and business memberships can now be renewed online. Click here
- Extended Member Renewal Deadline: The deadline to renew your membership at the reduced rate will be held until January 31st, 2020.
- Features: Members can now update their Continuing Education Credits, View the Member Directory, Post on the Member Forum and access the member only areas of the website. More features will be added, stay tuned for more details!
- Reminder: membership Directory is only available online.
If you have any questions, please contact the CALAS/ACSAL National Office at email@example.com